Our Digital Marketing Process
Nice to Meet You
Whether you’re reaching out for a website redesign or strategic marketing plan, we begin our process the same way: getting back to you in a timely manner to set up an initial conversation. As we prepare, we’ll ask you a few basic questions about your business and what you’re hoping to discuss during the meeting.
Initial consultations can either be in-person or virtual, and we utilize the SWOT analysis to target areas our services can enhance.
What is a SWOT Analysis?
- We define your company’s Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats.
- Next, we do a competitive analysis to better understand your position in the marketplace. Once we understand your business and how you interact in the competitive landscape, we then look to define your ideal customers. We will help you reach these consumers with messages that motivate them to engage with your business.
- Next, it is important to set goals. Without a goal, how do you know where to aim? We use your goals to determine benchmarks that will define your overall marketing plan. What good is a plan without data to know if it’s working?
- Next, we want to help you set a realistic budget that suits your needs and the investment into the growth of your business. Without a budget, you cannot effectively implement the tools to grow.
- Finally, we create an action plan of strategies that keeps everyone, including your new marketing team, on track.
Welcome to the Team
Our experts will work with you to develop a strategic marketing plan based on a number of considerations such as current campaigns, market research, demographics, and cost. Once we have a baseline, our experts can work with you to make sound decisions on potential opportunities while providing benchmarks for accountability.
After the consultation, we will send you a customized proposal for your review. Once the contract has been signed, the TMIM team becomes your dedicated marketing partner.
Whether you’re a new or established business, our services are a valuable resource for creating a strategy that will drive your business to success.